Saturday, September 30, 2006

 

Thank you

my blogs and everthing concerning me and my present life in kottayam are possible, thanks to my daugther susan.
I live on the 5th floor of a multi-stored building and susan stays in a house in the next compound.
she visits me every day and helps me to deal with any problems i have. She plays the piano for me and also connect me to the various music programmes on the computer.
It is wonderful to have children who give their time and energy for the old parents. All my children are wonderful-my three sons in the U.S and my younger daugther in chennai. I am grateful for their care and concern. I pray to God to keep them healthy.

Comments:
thank you ma!
 
Then Susan and I have something in common. I learned to play the piano when I was a teenager and continued to play the piano until my Husband bought me an organ. Then a few years later he traded in that smaller organ and bought me a larger better one which I still love to play. He wanted to buy me the newer one with the touch buttons like the microwave buttons instead of the keys, but I loved the music sound more in the one I already had. So, I didn`t want him to spend the money for the more expensive one.
One time while I was playing my organ I put on my ear phones so I wouldn`t drown out the western movie my husband was watching on TV. A while later he came out, lifted up the earphone and said
" Whats the matter, don`t you want me to hear you play anymore?" So, I never wore the earphones again so he could always hear me playing the organ. I lost him in 2002 and still miss him. It is nice that Susan plays the piano for you.
I am so happy that you have such wonderful caring children. We are both lucky to have great kids to help us.
Thanks Susan for helping your Mom post so I can enjoy her writing.
I love learning more about India and love hearing about what it was like growing up in India.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?